Liberate your teams and keep patient care on track with patient intake automation
When a patient schedules an appointment for care, a cascade of activities to collect accurate data and prepare the patient for a visit kicks off. But the current intake process is complex, time-consuming, and includes a variety of touchpoints that vary depending on the individual patient and type of visit.
Your staff spends excessive time chasing after patients to collect the most up-to-date and accurate data, which is often trapped in multiple, disparate systems. Patients get frustrated by a disjointed, repetitive experience and arrive unprepared or uninformed about their visit.
What if there is a better way?
- Up-to-date patient data is automatically collected at precisely the right time.
- Collected data is immediately triaged for action, without burdening staff with manual, extra steps.
- Teams across the organization have visibility to accurate data that escalates the patients most in need of extra attention.
- Data drives action, making recommendations, prioritizing care, and automating appointment scheduling.
- Automation nurtures a more efficient, productive, and cost-saving intake process.