2018 is predicted to be a difficult year for healthcare, as operational costs continue to rise, payers tighten their grip on reimbursement and Medicare cuts may be on the horizon.
In order to remain competitive and meet the demands of payers, patients and referrers, providers must find more robust ways of connecting and controlling processes across the care continuum. As things stand, the level of fragmentation and inefficiency in the system will continue to drain cost and hamper repositioning towards value-based care.
Lumeon solves this problem by uniting care professionals around a digitally managed operational care plan that can connect multiple teams and settings. Using our Care Pathway Management (CPM) platform and suite of solutions, providers can design, automate and orchestrate their own care pathways that eliminate repetitive, manual tasks and make intelligent course corrections to keep patients and care teams on track.
We’ve been working with leading providers to solve challenges such as:
- – reducing delays to surgery
- – creating integrated chronic condition management programs
- – reducing length of stay
- – preventing referral leakage
- – improving patient engagement in follow-up care
Meet Lumeon at HIMSS 2018 to:
- View real-life examples of longitudinal pathway orchestration (we’ll be showcasing post-acute, discharge and pre-surgical optimization examples)
- Learn how to get started with pathways using our ‘bite-sized’ Starter Solutions (such as automated patient reminders)
- Discover how care pathways can reduce operational cost by 30% and support new delivery models (such as team-based care and virtual command centers)
Meet our pathway experts at HIMSS 2018. Please enter your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.